Can I copy the files and share them with my friends?
The files are copy written material available for your individual use and may not be shared or reproduced without written permission from Byron Katie International, Inc.
How long will it take to download the files?
Most of our downloads will come as a .zip file. Some may come as an .mp3, .mp4, or .mov file.
Below is a chart estimating the download of the 1 GB file:
|Download speed||Approximate Download Time|
|1 Mbit/s||1 hour 44 minutes 51 seconds|
|2 Mbit/s||52 minutes 25 seconds|
|10 Mbps||10 minutes 29 seconds|
|100 Mbit/s||1 minute 10 seconds|
How can I listen to or watch the files?
In the email you received from firstname.lastname@example.org, you will be able to download a .zip file. Inside that .zip file are the .mp3 files, which you can play from any device that plays mp3's.
Many of our customers load their audio files into iTunes to play them. If you would like to do this, follow the instructions below:
- Click the "download files" link in the email from email@example.com.
- You will download a .zip file with all of the audio files inside of it.
- To unzip the .zip file, double click the file.
- Note the location you saved the files.
- Open iTunes.
- File > Add to Library.
- Select the files you downloaded.
- Press enter or click "open."
- Your files are now saved to iTunes.
Now that your files are in iTunes, you can sync play them from your computer, or you can sync them to your mobile device. (For an Apple product, follow Apple's instructions for syncing.)